Who needs chocolates? Who needs flowers? Who even needs Tiffany’s*? Not me, not when I’ve got the two very best loves of my life, every day of my life … yep, I’m all romantic like that 😉
However, that Coach NZ, she’s all hardcore. No days off for Valentine’s Day, oh no, today we were back at it with strength training, but she did note it was strength training with love day!
- 2 p.m. BG before: 6.4
- Temp. basal: none
- 3 sets 12 lunges
- 3 sets squats
- 3 sets calf raises
- 3 sets 10 pushups
- 3 sets straight planks (45 seconds each)
- 2 sets side planks (60 seconds each)
- 2 sets 30 airplane/swimming thingamabob
- 3 sets 30 clam shells (both sides)
- 3 sets 16 leg raises
- 2:30 p.m. BG after: 5.0
Yep, there was love alright!
And a post-workout, Valentine’s reward by way of America’s Test Kitchen recipe for chewy brownies = yu-um!!!
* Don’t get me wrong, Tiffany’s is always nice :D*